PROGRAM MANAGER - CLOUD SERVICES
We have multiple program managers positions open to support our clients, in San Francisco Bay Area. Candidates for this position should be self-motivated, and display excellent technical knowledge, organization, and people skills. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
ABOUT THE POSITION
As a Program Manager, you will be responsible for working with different business owners and project managers across the organization to define strategies, requirements, and timelines. You will also lead different, cross-functional teams through development, release and support.
Rouge Group is committed to providing a challenging, rewarding work experience.
- Position type: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- Duration: 6 months - 12 months
- Location: The candidate must reside in Bay Area, CA.
For immediate consideration, please send email to email@example.com with:
- Resume and Cover Letter
- Contact information
- Work and communicate with different business owners and product managers
- Manage multi-functional teams, and lead them through various stages of production
- Capably execute technical work, when required
- Take an active role in support situations, going above and beyond to find solutions
- Excellent balance of technical knowledge, organization, and people skills
- 6+ years’ experience in project or program management with progressive track record and demonstrated ability to take on increasing responsibility.
- Ability to execute and deliver successfully in situations where authority is not a given
- Ability to work well under pressure and respond to tight deadlines while exercising sound judgement.
- Ability to lead and drive the troubleshooting process by asking the right questions
- Strong leadership skills and ability to focus and guide teams to issue resolution
- Highly effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong technical understanding of IoT solution development, challenges and controls.
- Knowledge of IoT platforms, deployment and management tools, security and environments.
- Prior experience working with product management, development, infrastructure and operations teams.
NOTE: All unsolicited resumes sent to Rouge Group and our team will be considered property of Rouge Group. No fees will be paid to third parties without an executed agreement in place.