Our management consulting services focus on our clients' most critical issues and opportunities: strategy, technology, product management, and marketing for Internet of Things (IoT), Machine Learning (ML), Artificial Intelligence (AI), and cloud-based products and services. We bring deep, functional expertise and holistic perspectives.
We serve our client in whatever capacity we can be most useful, whether as trusted advisor to the management team or as a hands-on coach to the employees.
We focus of delivering pragmatic and sustainable solutions and equipping our clients to grow and lead by putting recommendations into practice.
"The last thing IBM needs right now is a vision..." Lou Gerstner (when he joined as CEO).
"A strategy is a coherent and substantiated logic for making one set of choices rather than another." Greg Satell.
Tricky problems must be shaped before they can be solved.
- Succinct problem definition and clearly defined objectives and success metrics
- Stakeholder and organizational alignment
- Setting clear goal and plans to achieve objectives
- Defining scorecards and metrics to measure success
Complex problems must be first well defined and looked through multiple lenses before they can be solved. Equally important is to identify who is best placed (internal or external) to solve the problem.
Finding novel solutions to important problems is not only hard, but complex.
- Problem and Domain definition
- Managing innovation to achieve strategic objectives and solve customer problems
- Build, buy, and partner analysis
- Define Minimum Viable Products (MVP) and align roadmap with strategy and market needs
- Product Management and development
- Business model planning and analysis
- Create pricing and licensing models
- Ecosystem and alliance development and management
- Competitive analysis and Customer Life Time Value (LTV) analysis
- Product Management and Development
- Market Sizing and Opportunity Analysis
- Market Entry Strategy
- Market Segmentations
- Customer Segmentation and Profile
- Competitor Analysis
- Value Proposition Development, Messaging and Positioning
- Go To Market Strategy and Planning
- Sales Operations Planning
- Product Development
- Product Portfolio Management